Discussion topic: I have just joined sky superfast broadband and i cannot connect my ring doorbell

This message was authored by Karendean1 This message was authored by: Karendean1

I have just joined sky superfast broadband and i cannot connect my ring doorbell

I am new to sky superfast broadband and I am currerntly setting up all devices to connect, my ring doorbell keeps saying i have entered the wrong wifi password? when i know i haven't

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Pistonhead This message was authored by: Pistonhead

Re: I have just joined sky superfast broadband and i cannot connect my ring doorbell

Sometimes splitting the 2.4 and 5.0GHz networks can help. Have a look at the instructions on how to do this in this thread as described by @DipDipDipam - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Broadband/Splitting-sky-wifi-to-enable-CCTV-camera/td-p/3894739

(Although it doesn't seem to have helped the OP in that thread, it has helped others on here in the past)

LG OLED65B1 • Apple TV 4K • Sky Superfast BB
Karendean1
Topic Author
This message was authored by Karendean1 This message was authored by: Karendean1

Re: I have just joined sky superfast broadband and i cannot connect my ring doorbell

thank you i will try that 🙂

Karendean1
Topic Author

Didn't work and sky have no clue either 

This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Karendean1 

By didn't work do you mean you successfully split the bands but the doorbell didn't connect or that you couldn't split the bands?

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.
Karendean1
Topic Author

No didn't work adjusting the hub but I contacted ring and they helped me sort it 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion