Discussion topic: Halo - last 2 episodes?

This message was authored by wharncliffeowl This message was authored by: wharncliffeowl

Halo - last 2 episodes?

As a Sky Cinema subscriber,  I have access to Paramount+ and have been watching the Halo series. Watched episode 7 which is the last one listed for me and thought it was a strange ending to the series. Searched online and discovered there are actually nine episodes. So where do I find 8 and 9?   Please dont tell me I have to subscribe elsewhere to finish the series.

Best Answers
wharncliffeowl
Topic Author
This message was authored by wharncliffeowl This message was authored by: wharncliffeowl Answer

Re: Halo - last 2 episodes?

Many thanks for your reply.

View this Answer within the discussion

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Plektrum This message was authored by: Plektrum

They're being rolled out weekly - every Wednesday - so the next two episodes will arrive over the next couple of weeks. 

—————————————————————————————————————————————————
Still in search of a great signature! I’ll get there one day!
wharncliffeowl
Topic Author
This message was authored by wharncliffeowl This message was authored by: wharncliffeowl

Ah OK. Its just that Episode 1 is dated March 23 and Episode 7 is May 5 so I thought being now July  that is all I am getting.

This message was authored by Plektrum This message was authored by: Plektrum

They're the original US release dates I believe. 

—————————————————————————————————————————————————
Still in search of a great signature! I’ll get there one day!
wharncliffeowl
Topic Author
This message was authored by wharncliffeowl This message was authored by: wharncliffeowl Answer

Many thanks for your reply.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion