Discussion topic: Error code 3-2

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Eddiemc1 This message was authored by: Eddiemc1

Re: Error code 3-2

I have had Sky for 8 months and the tv and broadband service has been excellent - the Sky Go app is a complete disaster.

I have had lots of errors across devices for my full term and now it's this 3-2 error.

how do sky think they can get away with such widespread issues and continue to sell this "benefit".....?

impossible to use and I am on sky broadband and big standard iPhone / iPad set ups. Crap service.

This message was authored by KingswoodDave This message was authored by: KingswoodDave

I have the new ipad pro but when I try and use sky go it is showing this error code 3-2 and I have no idea how to make it work. Would be helpful if sky could provide a solution given that when you now try and contact them by phone they are only dealing with essential calls and thus you can't get through to a human being. Not exactly the customer service you expect..

This message was authored by KingswoodDave This message was authored by: KingswoodDave

Seems lots of people are still having problems with this error code 3-2.

I have the new ipad pro but sky go won't work.

Needs to be sorted out but can't get through to sky over the phone 

@Kei+M 

Seems lots of customers having problems with this error code 3-2.

I have the new ipad pro but sky go won't work...

This message was authored by Shropshiremiss This message was authored by: Shropshiremiss

It seems that this is a continuing problem,  i have worked round it by deleting the app, and then reinstalling it on  my I PAD , unfortunately this only works one time, the next time you go to watch on the sky go, the error code comes back and you have to go through the process again,

if any one has found a permanent solution please let me know,

This message was authored by jaseH This message was authored by: jaseH

I'm trying to use sky go in the uk and keep getting error 3-2 ???

This message was authored by taylor2503 This message was authored by: taylor2503

Getting the same error code today 2/10 error code 3. - 2 really annoying as need it to work for footy today while our 

what's the point if in the rate occasion I need it then it doesn't work 

This message was authored by Dave5557 This message was authored by: Dave5557

Loads up to the sky menu but won't go into the program 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion