Discussion topic: ENTER PIN

This message was authored by paladin100 This message was authored by: paladin100

ENTER PIN

i have programmes on planner when i try to open them it asks for my pin.

it says the last 4 numbers  of the card you use to pay your bill or the last 4 numbers on your bill.

i have tried both these and they don't work .also most times it will miss a number out.

if i put in 1111 it will put in 11then it won't let me put any other number in.after a few seconds it says incorrect pin.  

can anyone help please.

Best Answers
paladin100
Topic Author
This message was authored by paladin100 This message was authored by: paladin100 Answer

Re: ENTER PIN

thanks to all problem solved i had to ring sky as nothing worked . they reset my pin. now all is fine.

thanks again. to all of you.

View this Answer within the discussion

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@paladin100 Pin's are normally to last 4 numbers of your viewing card. You can change it to something more memorable. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Invisiblename This message was authored by: Invisiblename

@paladin100 wrote:

i have programmes on planner when i try to open them it asks for my pin.

it says the last 4 numbers  of the card you use to pay your bill or the last 4 numbers on your bill.

i have tried both these and they don't work .also most times it will miss a number out.

if i put in 1111 it will put in 11then it won't let me put any other number in.after a few seconds it says incorrect pin.  

can anyone help please.

As already stated, it is normally the last 4 of your viewing card, and entering 1111 without changing the default PIN will not work.

I am just another Sky customer!
This message was authored by PeteRG41 This message was authored by: PeteRG41

How to change yout Sky Q PIN code:

Your Sky PIN | Sky Help | Sky.com

____
Pete.
paladin100
Topic Author
This message was authored by paladin100 This message was authored by: paladin100

Moning , i tried all of the things you suggested, nothing worked. so i rang sky and he reset my pin. now everything is ok.  

thanks .

paladin100
Topic Author
This message was authored by paladin100 This message was authored by: paladin100 Answer

thanks to all problem solved i had to ring sky as nothing worked . they reset my pin. now all is fine.

thanks again. to all of you.

This message was authored by Invisiblename This message was authored by: Invisiblename

@paladin100  Great news! Recommend that you follow the guide above & change your PIN to a simple number eg 1111 to make entering it less of a chore

I am just another Sky customer!

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion