Discussion topic: Downloads and recordings failing

This message was authored by Shanedogg This message was authored by: Shanedogg

Downloads and recordings failing

Hi, sky q box is not recording programmes and is not letting me download any programmes. Internet connection is fine, have reset the box and there's no change. Mini box exactly the same. HELP!!!

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Re: Downloads and recordings failing

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Shanedogg wrote:

Hi, sky q box is not recording programmes and is not letting me download any programmes. Internet connection is fine, have reset the box and there's no change. Mini box exactly the same. HELP!!!

Hi @Shanedogg 

If you also cannot play any recordings it looks like it could be a disk failure.

Normally you would get a disk error message though.

This message was authored by LGUser This message was authored by: LGUser

Re: Downloads and recordings failing

@Shanedogg wrote:

It sounds like a problem with the hard drive. I suggest you cann Sky and book an engineer visit.

If you need the phone number, go here and keep clicking the Next  step button until you see Get in touch. Then you can proceed to get the phone number.

https://www.sky.com/help/diagnostics/recording-on-sky-q/different-problems-instructions#get-in-touch

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion