Discussion topic: Desperate mum

This message was authored by MummyTwo5 This message was authored by: MummyTwo5

Desperate mum

Hey I'm a mum to 5 children recently had to give up my job to be a stay a home mum to my Autistic son as school has really difficult with a new routine every week and now waiting on universal credit to work out I'm skint I'm now in debt with sky another thing to keep awake at night

Is there any support for people who need the service has been a loyal customer for years but are in a rut?? 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Desperate mum

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@MummyTwo5   If your services haven't been restricted then I would speak to Sky to see what they can do for you, bare in minds that Subscription TV isn't a classed as an essential service.

If you find you are struggling with finances then the best advise is to speak to Citizens Advice or Step Change as both are charities and can help you deal with all of your creditors.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

I believe you may be able to get some help here: https://www.skyaccessibility.sky/

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own
This message was authored by NickNewark This message was authored by: NickNewark

Give Sky a call, it's probably best to try and renegotiate a package, drop anything  not needed and reduce costs to the absolute minimum. It's not necessarily a loyalty thing, more about shedding unnecessary costs, maybe just have freeview. 

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@MummyTwo5 wrote:

Is there any support for people who need the service has been a loyal customer for years but are in a rut?? 

If you're suffering financial hardship,  Sky's  Accessibility team are the best people to contact: https://www.sky.com/help/articles/contacting-sky-accessibility#get-in-touch

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion