Discussion topic: Dare I say this…

This message was authored by Jayboy1990 This message was authored by: Jayboy1990

Dare I say this…

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Is it me or does it seem that app content is becoming slightly quicker available to its relevant apps. Hence is available sooner than initially expected. 

Im not saying it's perfect every time and for all content but most popular items seem to be quick. 

——————————————————————————————————

*PLEASE if you have been helped 'like' the response. Been given an answer from a member PLEASE mark as the answer*
I help out where I can in the Sky Glass forum, maybe a superuser but not a sky employee.

Sky glass 55”Anthracite - Stand mounted - Ethernet

Virgin media broadband 350mbps
Sky mobile - iPad and iPhone 13 pro max
Plenty of Apple tech

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Dare I say this…

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jayboy1990 I hope you are right. I only got my set up last week so can't judge but it does seem reasonably fast.

Sky will be working on improving the back end service performance as well as the firmware. Better integration with the catch up apps is something that would help a lot.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion