Discussion topic: Cancel the contract

This message was authored by Zaibali This message was authored by: Zaibali

Cancel the contract

Your engineer came to my house to connect the TV and bring equipment for the TV, in the end he did not bring anything and did not connect anything. It turns out that I only got a wifi for 39 pounds, which is too expensive. I do not plan to pay this because I believe that you are not honoring the contract. I want to Cancel the contract with you if you do this.

Best Answers
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

Re: Cancel the contract

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Zaibali You haven't explained why the Sky Q wasn't connected, but, if you are still within the cooling off period you can cancel but you have to contact Sky to do it. We are fellow customers on here not Sky Customer Services. Sky won’t contact you as a result of a post on here.

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/cancel-sky-broadband#still-need-hand

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

View this Answer within the discussion

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

@Zaibali You haven't explained why the Sky Q wasn't connected, but, if you are still within the cooling off period you can cancel but you have to contact Sky to do it. We are fellow customers on here not Sky Customer Services. Sky won’t contact you as a result of a post on here.

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/cancel-sky-broadband#still-need-hand

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by brianholt This message was authored by: brianholt

@Zaibali when you signed up what did your email confitmation include in terms if services ? Why wasnt Sky q installed ? You will need to ellaborate. I would advise that you call sky to resolve and dont be tempted to cancel payments as this will cause a number of issues for you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like you I am a fellow customer trying to help so please provide as much info as possible
Sky Q : Sky Gigafast : Sky Talk Anytime : Panasonic JZ2000 OLED
Zaibali
Topic Author
This message was authored by Zaibali This message was authored by: Zaibali

Thank you, I called and canceled the order. I will look for another supplier.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion