Discussion topic: Can anyone help me to contact a human from sky and not an automated robot.

This message was authored by Community+help This message was authored by: Community+help

Can anyone help me to contact a human from sky and not an automated robot.

I can't contact anyone using sky contact from my account.  I'm absolutely fed up and want to cancel my subscription. I will subscribe to any company that picks up the phone when I call customer services.  How can I speak to someone from sky? 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Can anyone help me to contact a human from sky and not an automated robot.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Community+help 
The latest T’s and C’s for TV subscriptions explicitly state you can't cancel your TV subscription during a minimum discounted term unless agreed to by Sky. If/When you are out of contract you need to contact Sky to reduce any part of your package or cancel it completely giving the required notice of 31 days.
Select ‘Need more help’ at the bottom of the following link which will lead to a phone number.
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/cancel-sky-tv#contact-leave
(Make sure the flag in the bottom right corner is the correct one).
UK customer ~ The link should include an email link and also a Message Us option (which is normally available between 9am and 7.30pm).
ROI customer ~ it’s only by ringing or writing in.

If you cancel correctly you should receive a confirmation email from Sky.

If you’re cancelling Sky Q totally don’t forget it’s very important that you keep you proof of posting indefinitely when you return the box(es) as Unipart are not quick at telling Sky you have sent equipment back.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@Community+help  You need to remain on the line even if advised to end the call. If you don't wait beyond the autimated menu then you will never get through.  Patience is required.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@Community+help wrote:

I can't contact anyone using sky contact from my account.  I'm absolutely fed up and want to cancel my subscription. I will subscribe to any company that picks up the phone when I call customer services.  How can I speak to someone from sky? 

If you're behind with your bill, Sky won't talk to you until you pay what's owed. You won't be able to cancel either, until the outstanding is cleared.

Community+help
Topic Author
This message was authored by Community+help This message was authored by: Community+help

I don't owe sky any money 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Community+help 

You will need to persevere on the methods already advised on if you want to cancel. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion