Discussion topic: Bill increase

This message was authored by Rach184 This message was authored by: Rach184

Bill increase

My billlast month was £66 I have sky signature... one multi screen ... Netflix and Hd and now it's gone up to up to £82 since last month (no sports... movies...kids etc) can I get this reduced has anyone had this thank you

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Bill increase

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Rach184  Sounds like a discount has ended, you need to contact Sky to discuss a new deal contact options are here https://www.sky.com/help/articles/cancel-sky-tv#contact-leave

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Bill increase

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Rach184 wrote:

can I get this reduced has anyone had this thank you

You would need to call Sky because if they offer you another discount you might need to agree to a new contract and if they do it might be an idea to make a note of when the minimum term on the contract is due to finish.

@Rach184 wrote:

has anyone had this thank you

Yes loads have as posts similar to yours are posted on here multiple times everyday as like you people are not aware that the discount they arranged or signed up as a new customer with, has now finished.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion