Discussion topic: Bachelor Australia not shown tonight

This message was authored by wildchick This message was authored by: wildchick

Bachelor Australia not shown tonight

Anyone know why the bachelor Australia season 5 ep 4 weren't shows as the TV guide instead Young Shelton was on and recorded and not available to download 

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Bachelor Australia not shown tonight

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@wildchick wrote:

@caesarome @So this is all very confusing but sorry if I've not wrote thqt well but I'm not great at writing things kind regards just wish one of them would sort it out!!! 

Basically @wildchick , Channe 4 are responsible for broadcasting the show and making sure the information in the TV Guide is correct so here it looks like they didn't update the TV Guide when the program was shown at a different time.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

A number of people are asking on e4's twitter

https://twitter.com/4Viewers/status/1462862193934934019?t=AnROY6TUMBw9VKjRKDkaMg&s=19

---------
ROI sky Q Customer
This message was authored by SHELLYDAY20 This message was authored by: SHELLYDAY20

This has done my nut in!! So I've recorded programs either side of the Bachelor to see if I recorded Bachelor. What a **bleep** up Sky!! First the clock and now incorrect programs. I was looking forward to my dose of reality tvs Bachelor. 

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@SHELLYDAY20 wrote:

This has done my nut in!! So I've recorded programs either side of the Bachelor to see if I recorded Bachelor. What a **bleep** up Sky!! First the clock and now incorrect programs. I was looking forward to my dose of reality tvs Bachelor. 

It's not down to Sky it is down to E4 to show the correct details for their programs, complain to Channel 4.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Adajam This message was authored by: Adajam

Why can I not watch or record The Bachelor Australia on UKTV

I cannot watch The Bachelor Australia on UKTV another programme keeps coming on in its place why is this

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Why can I not watch or record The Bachelor Australia on UKTV

@Adajam wrote:

I cannot watch The Bachelor Australia on UKTV another programme keeps coming on in its place why is this

There is a thread about this here https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/What-s-On/Bachelor-Australia-not-shown-tonight/td-p/3842901

Are you sure it's on a UKTV channel and not E4?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

@SHELLYDAY20

Information for schedule is provided by the channel, so it is e4 that messed it up

Same happened when I recorded zooey extraordinary playlist at 1:30am or so, it recorded made in chelsea

E4 had tweeted that bachelor austrailia was on that evening, not sky's fault

---------
ROI sky Q Customer
This message was authored by Marc.S This message was authored by: Marc.S

If you go into episode 3 that was on Friday as if you are going to watch it and press the select button then you can now move across to episode 4 from last night. Make sure you have deleted  from your recordings episode 4 before you begin this process. 

wildchick
Topic Author

Can't get this to work gave up and watched it on all four app and it's not been on two nights but can watch thrm all on here x

wildchick
Topic Author

Re: Why can I not watch or record The Bachelor Australia on UKTV

If u can get on the all4 app u can watch them all on there. Apparently sky and e4 TV guides aren't matching. Someone e has said on here it's doing it o. Everything g u try and record on e4 etc. if I find out anymore as I've email sky I let you know x

This message was authored by LGUser This message was authored by: LGUser

Just a quick note. Season 5 is a rerun. Season 8 was the last season run.

This message was authored by Ggh2 This message was authored by: Ggh2

@Sky come on, why is this still happening. You know the schedule is wrong, so why haven't you updated it? 3 days and can't even download! Why am I paying for Sky if having to watch programs on free streaming service on my phone??!

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

As stated previously this is nothing to do with Sky as it is Channel 4 who have the rights to this so it is them that you need to have a rant to about these issues.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
wildchick
Topic Author

@caesarome @But if it's not sky at fault for channel 4 thqt are playing there programme at the time they say it's on surely it's sky that have the time wrong on the planner. To why we are all trying to watch and record it at the time sky say it's on. So sorry it's a sky that have the Information wrong??? Instead of e4 and sky blaming each other that I've read on another post they should decide how to fix this as it's happening on everything it with every programme on that e4 channel it played up weeks back on married at first sight it's doing it on the goldbergs and many more. U like last time when e4 owned up and fixed it no one seems to be dealing with it and u like many my viewers myself is paying to record and watch on sky and now having to switch to a free service to watch these so it's down to sky to put there planners right to match e4!! E4 has been having none stop issues for weeks they need to sort it out!!

wildchick
Topic Author

@caesarome @So this is all very confusing but sorry if I've not wrote thqt well but I'm not great at writing things kind regards just wish one of them would sort it out!!! 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion