Discussion topic: Apple tv offer issue

This message was authored by Jay1105 This message was authored by: Jay1105

Apple tv offer issue

Tried to redeem the apple tv offer but when getting activation code from apple keeps saying code error,  sent 5 requests for a new code but getting same issue,  any ideas??

Best Answers
Jay1105
Topic Author
This message was authored by Jay1105 This message was authored by: Jay1105 Answer

Re: Apple tv offer issue

Hiya I cleared my cache and cookies and logged back in with the new apple ID and it finally let me in, you have to add a payment card and then best to scan the QR code from your tv and eventually let me log in on sky glass...... bit if a mare really 

View this Answer within the discussion

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Lala444 This message was authored by: Lala444

Have you had any luck am having the same problem.

Jay1105
Topic Author
This message was authored by Jay1105 This message was authored by: Jay1105 Answer

Hiya I cleared my cache and cookies and logged back in with the new apple ID and it finally let me in, you have to add a payment card and then best to scan the QR code from your tv and eventually let me log in on sky glass...... bit if a mare really 

This message was authored by Lala444 This message was authored by: Lala444

Thank you it worked.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion