Discussion topic: "Unfortunately we can't process your request online right now"

This message was authored by MikeL2000 This message was authored by: MikeL2000

"Unfortunately we can't process your request online right now"

Since linking my mobile account to my new TY and broadband account, I can no longer make changes to my account online (upgrade my device ect.) I am always met with the message "Unfortunately we can't process your request online right now". The problem extends to my sky Q box, where no features are actually working as if i have no sky TV subscription. It seems as though my account may be corrupted somehow, any ideas how I can fix this? The chatbot is terrible and only regurgitated FAQ's answers and there is no help for general account problems. I'm even struggling to find a contact number for sky at the moment!

Thanks.  

All Replies

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Re: "Unfortunately we can't process your request online right now"

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi MikeL2000

I have escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this.

Just look out for the blue bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Thanks
Tom
This message was authored by TechmanagerMal This message was authored by: TechmanagerMal

@MikeL2000 wrote:

Since linking my mobile account to my new TY and broadband account, I can no longer make changes to my account online (upgrade my device ect.) I am always met with the message "Unfortunately we can't process your request online right now". The problem extends to my sky Q box, where no features are actually working as if i have no sky TV subscription. It seems as though my account may be corrupted somehow, any ideas how I can fix this? The chatbot is terrible and only regurgitated FAQ's answers and there is no help for general account problems. I'm even struggling to find a contact number for sky at the moment!

Thanks.  

For future reference - 

If you want to discuss an issue with Sky, for the general-purpose number click on "Need more help" at the bottom of this page
https://www.sky.com/help/home.

If you have Sky Talk or Sky Mobile dial 150 for a free call to Sky.

If you are in the ROI set the flag at the bottom of the page accordingly.

Passing on the tips I have learned in over 24 years as a more than satisfied Sky customer.

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-To have this issue fully resolved we have advised MikeL2000 to call our dedicated team, due to the nature of this issue. However, if there is anything in the future you need help with, please do not hesitate to return to us. Thank you.

This message was authored by Tugsy82 This message was authored by: Tugsy82

Hi, im having the same issue 

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Tugsy82 wrote:

Hi, im having the same issue 

Per Sky's post immediately before,yours, you'll need to give Sky a call to get it sorted out.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion