Discussion topic: my annual bill was due and so i discussed a downgrade in services with your rep linda. the changes .

This message was authored by jim788 This message was authored by: jim788

my annual bill was due and so i discussed a downgrade in services with your rep linda. the changes .

My bill was becoming unaffordable so , since my annual bill was due , i discussed renewal  with a few downgrades which i did not need...so as tto lessen the pain.Discussion completed with your rep but the promised email for my scrutiny has not arrived...Thats the purpose of my query

All Replies

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

Re: my annual bill was due and so i discussed a downgrade in services with your rep linda. the chang

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

We're other customers here - you'll need to call them back up again to chase.

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: my annual bill was due and so i discussed a downgrade in services with your rep linda. the chang

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@jim788 
In case you aren’t aware we are mainly fellow customers on here trying to help other customers and you’re not contacting Sky Customer Services by posting on the forum.

Not sure what you mean by annual bill as Sky bills are payable monthly. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion