Discussion topic: had to work abroad and my sisteinlaw took it over. Now want to revert back to me.

This message was authored by Weary+Traveller This message was authored by: Weary+Traveller

had to work abroad and my sisteinlaw took it over. Now want to revert back to me.

Opened my Sky account a long time ago but had to work abroad for quite a while so I had my daughter in law take on the account while I still paid for it.  She has subsequently moved home and I now need to change the account details to my original setup. I cannot upgrade or do anything without this and my dil has forgotten what password she used.

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: had to work abroad and my sisteinlaw took it over. Now want to revert back to me.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Sky don't allow change of account owner, so if it was your account originally,  it still is.

Give Sky a call. If you don't know,the telephone password they'll be able to verify you by other means, if you request it.

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

Re: had to work abroad and my sisteinlaw took it over. Now want to revert back to me.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

...and if your DIL has moved and taken any kit with her then you need it back.  (Although it belongs to Sky if Q)

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion