Discussion topic: default notice , credit agreement

This message was authored by hazel+jordan This message was authored by: hazel+jordan

default notice , credit agreement

hello, I've got in arrears with my mobile phone bill, i am at the moment talking to Step Change to try to resolve my financial problems. the cause of all of my problems is due to being a victim of fraud on my bank account. my account was suspended for 6 x months while they investigated my account. i had all my direct debits frozen which caused me monumental financial problems as you can imagine. i can't see any way to solve all of my problems.i want to know if i can cancel my mobile account & if need be i will return my S22 to you if that can solve this problem, my mobile account is on limited usage so if you can do this for me that would be great if not could we come up with a mutual agreement to help solve this financial headache i look forward to your reply, yours Hazel Jordan.

Moderator note: Removed personal/identifiable details from title

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: default notice , credit agreement ppo822464384

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

We're a customer Commumity, I'm afraid. You'll need to speak directly to Sky about this.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion