Discussion topic: Wrong Netflix account linked on sky.

This message was authored by Hardyha This message was authored by: Hardyha

Wrong Netflix account linked on sky.

8 phonecalls to sky and 4 web chats and I'm tearing my hair out. Paying for Netflix through sky but also being charged by Netflix. Sky tell me I need to speak to Netflix and Netflix tell me I need to speak to sky. 
we've been a sky customer for 15 years and when they offered a package including Netflix we linked the accounts and all was fine for a long time. A few months ago I asked to remove the ultra hd package. The advisor did not mention that this would put my Netflix package to a basic one so on the same day I asked to have the ultra hd put back on. Since then we've been able to sign in to Netflix no issues but being charged twice. Seems sky have set me up an additional Netflix account which is linked to sky. We want to use our original Netflix account since our profiles and preferences are already set up. Can anyone advise. I've signed in and out on the sky box so many times. 

All Replies

Hardyha
Topic Author
This message was authored by Hardyha This message was authored by: Hardyha

Re: Wrong Netflix account linked on sky.

Can't work out how to delete this but this is finally resolved after talking to the nicest lady. 
The steps she talked me through were completely different to all the previous calls I made. 

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Re: Wrong Netflix account linked on sky.

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for ther update @Hardyha Glad it's fixed 🙂

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion