Discussion topic: Wondering what sky will do when i cant pay my bill

This message was authored by Tom2222 This message was authored by: Tom2222

Wondering what sky will do when i cant pay my bill

I can't continue to pay my bill but am in a fixed contract til February.  Does anyone on here know what will happen. Accounts already been suspended,  il owe 3 months at end of this month. Will I lose my broadband soon. Will I be charged for the rest of the fixed term

I can't contact sky to enquire until I've addressed the arrears. Bit of a conundrum 

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Wondering what sky will do when i cant pay my bill

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Tom2222 wrote:

I can't continue to pay my bill but am in a fixed contract til February.  Does anyone on here know what will happen. Accounts already been suspended,  il owe 3 months at end of this month.

After 56 days in arrears Sky coukd close your account ~ and you'll still need to pay what you owe. 

Will I lose my broadband soon.

I'm surprised that hasn't already been restricted although they tend to leave BB a little longer so you can use it to pay. 

Will I be charged for the rest of the fixed term.  I can't contact sky to enquire until I've addressed the arrears. Bit of a conundrum 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: Wondering what sky will do when i cant pay my bill

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Tom2222 

They are likely to pursue you for the full subscription cost up to the point they 'close' the account, plus the sum calculated as being due in the case of early cancellation based on the remaining minimum period, as described here.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion