Discussion topic: Why am I getting charged for services that I can't even use yet as they havnt installed my broadband

This message was authored by Tl1991 This message was authored by: Tl1991

Why am I getting charged for services that I can't even use yet as they havnt installed my broadband

Why am I getting my bill when I havnt even got my broadband installed yet to use my sky puck with I don't understand this

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Why am I getting charged for services that I can't even use yet as they havnt installed my broad

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Unfortunately your Puck is activated automatically, and billing starts 14 days after delivery, regardless of whether or not your broadband service is up and running. You could try complaining to Sky (we're a customer Community).

This message was authored by Padam_Padam This message was authored by: Padam_Padam

Re: Why am I getting charged for services that I can't even use yet as they havnt installed my broad

@Tl1991 wrote:
Why am I getting my bill when I havnt even got my broadband installed yet to use my sky puck with I don't understand this

It's unwise to order Sky Stream without an active broadband connection already in place. It cannot function without it. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion