Discussion topic: Upgraded ipad

This message was authored by Lindsay+ann This message was authored by: Lindsay+ann

Upgraded ipad

I swapped my ipad to a newer model i traded my old one in with sky they said i would get £36.00 back which i have recieve. The problem ismmy old ipad is still showing up on my next bill along with the month;y patment aswell as my new upgraded ipad amd that bill. Do i need to phone sky or will it just sort it self out. They have sent me an email saying they have recieved my old ipad. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Upgraded ipad

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

This might happen due to a crossover with when you returned the iPad and when your next bill has been created for example that bill mighty have been created before you returned it or just after you did. It should work itself out because as you will have overpaid for it you should then see reflected on the following months bill.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion