Discussion topic: Tesco £15 voucher

This message was authored by Matt4281 This message was authored by: Matt4281

Tesco £15 voucher

Best Answers
This message was authored by Laura19042 This message was authored by: Laura19042 Answer

Re: Tesco £15 voucher

Thank you! Seems to be all sorted now

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Matt4281 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you will need to respond to it as soon as you can.
This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to Matt4281.

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We are closing this session now as this matter has been resolved. If there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thanks.

This message was authored by Laura19042 This message was authored by: Laura19042

Can I ask how this was resolved? I am having the same error message when I try to claim some Tesco vouchers from my email for issues with our broadband. Got sent them a while ago and it's getting close to them running out, thought if I gave it a few weeks the link may become active but no such luck. 

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there @Laura19042, I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Matt4281
Topic Author
This message was authored by Matt4281 This message was authored by: Matt4281

I eventually recieved a email with the voucher attached. Then i had the same problem with a sky store voucher.

The best thing to do is make a complaint, that sorted it for me. They will access your account and claim the voucher. You will then receive it around 3 days later via email. Thx Matt

This message was authored by Laura19042 This message was authored by: Laura19042 Answer

Thank you! Seems to be all sorted now

This message was authored by PHIls36 This message was authored by: PHIls36

Hi O am having the same problem, spoke to someone from Sky over the phone on 11th February, recieved an email printing to click to claim the reward. Error message everytime I click it. Waiting a couple of week still the same message.

@PHIls36 

What is the error message you are seeing ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by PHIls36 This message was authored by: PHIls36

Hi thanks for replying the same one as Matt posted on this thread 23rd December 

@PHIls36 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you will need to respond to it as soon as you can.
This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @PHIls36 an invite to chat.

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We are closing this session now due to no further response within 48 hours. If you still need help, please let us know so we can re-escalate this for you. Thanks.

This message was authored by Colvin1 This message was authored by: Colvin1

I to have the same problem sent 2 Tesco  £15 vouchers one week ago link takes you to an error page  called sky faults who had issued the vouchers they apologised and transferred me to another team who advised it was a known problem. With no fix date but he would email back office and 2 new links would be emailed out , and to allow up to 7 days 

this time has now passed and no new links or vouchers sent . Contract up in 5 months customer service at sky has now become a joke so I am thinking of getting rid of broadband. Stream ,, multi room and mobile. So much for being a  VIP customer 

asked for credit to be put on to one of my 3 accounts and was told that was not possible. As there was a small credit on the broadband account due to refund with the speed Guarantee  which for the past 4 months has been all over the place.

sky happy to take your payments but not to happy on giving them back or making it troublesome and almost impossible to get a Resolution

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion