Discussion topic: SkyQ

This message was authored by FLATTY1 This message was authored by: FLATTY1

SkyQ

My bill as gone up from £26 month to £32 month, I'm on the basic package skyQ . Sky are advertising the package I'm on for £31 month ? Ina e been with Sky many years and new customers are getting a better deal than me? I've rang up and they said I'm on the cheapest 1

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: SkyQ

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

You're unlikely to get a new customer deal as Sky don't need to incentivise you to sign up. If you're willing to go ahead and cancel you may find they'll offer you a better deal, but there's no guarantee.

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

@FLATTY1 wrote:

...and new customers are getting a better deal than me? 

Yup, common practice across the industry.  But voting with your feet is strong negotiation tactic.

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own
This message was authored by Raqab This message was authored by: Raqab

My bill paid im up to date but u still 319 on my account why 

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

@Raqab this is a community forum you are speaking to other Sky cusomters not Sky Customer Services. The best way to speak to someone at Sky is to call them.

Was your account suspended and your services deactivated due to an overdue bill? If so the lifting of the restrictions is apparently an automated process and can take several days after payment as you need to wait for the payment to clear into Sky's bank account, and for their system to then said its paid against your account and then the services are automatically re-enabled. In theory this could take 2-5 working days after you make payment.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Raqab wrote:

My bill paid im up to date but u still 319 on my account why 

If your bill is up to date then it would say this as it would show that you owe £0.00 so what does it say regarding your account, feel free to post an image of both this bill and your previous one but blank out your name and account numbers if you do this.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion