Discussion topic: Sky signature October increase nearly 23% on RRP, but actually 45% after discounts!

This message was authored by C-sky-1 This message was authored by: C-sky-1

Sky signature October increase nearly 23% on RRP, but actually 45% after discounts!

I just got an email from sky that they are increasing Sky Signature by £5.6 from £24.5 to £30.5, which is nearly a 23% increase.
If you take into account my discounts as a 20+ years as Diamond VIP, it’s from £12.5 to £18.10, which is nearly a 45% increase!

My broadband contract is also increasing by £3.5, which is again a large % increase, albeit I will be able to cancel that.

How can thet justify such an increase.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky signature October increase nearly 23% on RRP, but actually 45% after discounts!

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@C-sky-1 wrote:

I just got an email from sky that they are increasing Sky Signature by £5.6 from £24.5 to £30.5, which is nearly a 23% increase.

You must have had a discount on Sky Signature as I believe the usual standard price for it is more than £24.50 so perhaps time to see if you can haggle another one out of them just before this increase is due to start.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Sky signature October increase nearly 23% on RRP, but actually 45% after discounts!

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@caesarome wrote:
You must have had a discount on Sky Signature as I believe the usual standard price for it is more than £24.50.....

£34 per month, in fact, so far as I can see.

Not aware of any general price increase from October, so I assume this is discount related.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion