Discussion topic: Sky quoted me a price now won’t honour it…

This message was authored by R1990 This message was authored by: R1990

Sky quoted me a price now won’t honour it…

Hi all, wonder if anyone has any suggestions for a way to proceed. Essentially my mother is a Sky Platinum customer, been with them for over 25 years, she was quoted by a sky employee £39 a month for sky stream and fibre broadband, when she called them back, they said this couldn't be possible, she asked them to send her the transcript and for them to listen back to the call, they did and admitted that was the price quoted but it still isn't possible, the closest they could get to it was £62 a month.... my mum is tearing her hair out and wants to throw it all I , any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! 

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Sky quoted me a price now won’t honour it…

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@R1990 wrote:

Hi all, wonder if anyone has any suggestions for a way to proceed. Essentially my mother is a Sky Platinum customer, been with them for over 25 years, she was quoted by a sky employee £39 a month for sky stream and fibre broadband, when she called them back, they said this couldn't be possible, she asked them to send her the transcript and for them to listen back to the call, they did and admitted that was the price quoted but it still isn't possible, the closest they could get to it was £62 a month.... my mum is tearing her hair out and wants to throw it all I , any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! 

unfortunately usually with Sky when offers are made over the phone they tend to have to be taken there and then as usually if you phone up again later any deal offered may have changed.

Deals offered will vary all the time depending on numerous factors.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky quoted me a price now won’t honour it…

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@R1990 

As stated by @MarkGoldsmith offers like this do have to be taken up there and then as very rarely are they available again should you call back.

You could try putting in a complaint to see if that helps:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/how-to-make-a-complaint

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion