Discussion topic: Sky equipmemt return shows stuck in transit

This message was authored by Cinders This message was authored by: Cinders

Sky equipmemt return shows stuck in transit

Sky equipment returned via Royal Mail on the 28th November.  Still shows as in transit and no update since the 29th November when it reached the mail centre.  Sky still messaging me to say I will be charged if not received by the 27th December.  What can I do next as I have followed the instructions from Sky but it doesn't appear the package has left the Royal Mail depot for nearly 2 weeks?!?

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Sky equipmemt return shows stuck in transit

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Cinders 
Have you kept your proof of posting?

We understand returns are taking 2+ weeks to be processed by Unipart (who deal with the returns) and they aren’t the quickest in updating Sky that equipment has been received. Let us know in this thread and we can maybe get you some help from the Messaging Team.

If you have the proof of posting we’ve been told it’s a fairly straightforward process for the team. If you haven’t retained it, any cancellation of non return fees would be at Skys discretion.

Please don’t try to post an image of the Royal Mail tracking or postal receipt as Sky don’t allow them on the forum.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky equipmemt return shows stuck in transit

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Cinders wrote:

What can I do next as I have followed the instructions from Sky but it doesn't appear the package has left the Royal Mail depot for nearly 2 weeks?!?

You have done you part by sending it off so keep an eye on your tracking as Christmas holidays aside it still has a few weeks to get to Sky before their deadline and even if it hasn'y we can get you help regarding any charge so long as you don't lose you tracking information.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion