Discussion topic: Sky cinema package added to my account which I didn't want

This message was authored by Rhi83 This message was authored by: Rhi83

Sky cinema package added to my account which I didn't want

I just noticed I have sky cinema on my package. It was added today when I didn't want it as I can't afford the extra cost for it each month. How do I remove it from my account and will I be charged the months tariff if I take it from my account within a day of it being on the account

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Sky cinema package added to my account which I didn't want

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Rhi83 wrote:
How do I remove it from my account and will I be charged the months tariff if I take it from my account within a day of it being on the account

@Rhi83 
To remove part of your package you will need to contact Sky. You can’t do it via the forum. Select ‘Need more help’ at the bottom of the following link which will lead to contact details.
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/cancel-sky-tv#contact-leave
(Make sure the flag in the bottom right corner is the correct one ie; UK or ROI).
UK customer ~ The link may include an email link and also a Message Us option (which is normally available between 9am and 7.30pm).
ROI customer ~ it’s only by calling Sky Ireland or writing in.

You will have to ask the agent regarding charges. If you cancel correctly you should receive a confirmation email from Sky.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion