Discussion topic: Sky charging extra to move house!

This message was authored by Emily286 This message was authored by: Emily286

Sky charging extra to move house!

I'm moving house soon and after trying to change my address online, my bill in increasing by £5.50! It's already increased this year, I'm literally moving across the road... I only use broadband, not even sky tv or mobile! I've called 3 times but my call is disconnected every time they try to transfer me to the home moving department. Anyone else experienced this and can shed some light?

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Sky charging extra to move house!

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It might be unconnected to your house move as it might be a discount you have had on your account is ending soon so looking at the following months bill does that also show an increase ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

It might be unconnected to your house move as it might be a discount you have had on your account is ending soon so looking at the following months bill does that also show an increase ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@Emily286 we've seen instances before when moving house means a new contract, when it shouldn't I'd suggest following it up with Sky.

Emily286
Topic Author

@caesarome I don't think I have a discount ending soon, it's so frustrating as I'm literally moving two minutes away 😞 No, no increase on next months bill

Emily286
Topic Author

@Mark39 Thank you, I'm going to give them a ring again on Tuesday. Hopefully my call won't be disconnected again!

Emily286
Topic Author

@caesarome Actually, you're right. I didn't realise as sky havent said but my bill actually is increasing! Thank you!! It'll actually be less if I move house haha.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion