Discussion topic: Sky Tv package

This message was authored by AlanMacDonald This message was authored by: AlanMacDonald

Sky Tv package

My bill has increased to over £100 for basis package and Sky Sports - too expensive. Can this be done or should I just transfer?

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Sky Tv package

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@AlanMacDonald 

Can what be done? Do you mean your discounts have ended? 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@AlanMacDonald  If your discounts have ended then this will be why, then you signed up to the deal you were on you would have been told how long it lasts.

You would need to call Sky to negotiate a new deal or look at other roviders, if a TV service you changing you would need to give 31 days notice to cancel.

Your duplicate thread has been removed as you created this one and have had replies to it.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@AlanMacDonald 

Your other thread has been removed to save confusion and duplicate replies.

Discounts may have recently expired or be ending soon. Sky will have told you the date the discount was ending when you took it out. Perhaps compare a previous bill to your latest bill and see where the amounts differ
www.sky.com/bill.

If your discounts have ended the best deals are normally acquired by calling Sky to try to negotiate a new deal or potentially amend your package which will now require a 24 month minimum term contract. Remember Sky are not obliged to offer you another discount, and recent posts on here indicate that significant discounts are much harder to come by. If you’re offered something acceptable be prepared to agree to it there and then because if you decide to think about it the offer may no longer be available when you call back.

You can either call Sky or use the following link
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/cancel-sky-tv#contact-leave

Sky customer since 2001
AlanMacDonald
Topic Author
This message was authored by AlanMacDonald This message was authored by: AlanMacDonald

What is best number to use to contact Sky?

@AlanMacDonald 
You can call Sky free by dialling 150 from a Sky Talk landline or a Sky Mobile, alternatively you can use:
https://www.sky.com/help/home
UK customers: Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number.
ROI customers: change the flag in the bottom right corner of the link to the ROI flag then scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a dedicated ROI number.
(The forum doesn’t allow us to type the numbers in full).

You will find that similar to calling other large companies the start will be automated which may also try to send you here to the forum. Stay on the line as long as possible and don’t hang up. If necessary say nothing when the automated system asks you what your call is about as it should then route your call into a queue for the next available agent.

Sky customer since 2001

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion