Discussion topic: Sky Stream & Fibre Renewal

This message was authored by Thevoid This message was authored by: Thevoid

Sky Stream & Fibre Renewal

Hi, I took Sky Stream and Fibre as a package 17 months ago so both are about to end.

From what I can see, you have to call to discuss options for Stream and you can chat online about internet

I was offered Fibre for £29 a month which is £9 more than I'm paying now. 

With Stream, are they likely to offer me a discount before it goes up next month or do they not do that with this product? 

What's the best way to proceed please as I can see the prices are about to go up massively.

Thanks

All Replies

Thevoid
Topic Author
This message was authored by Thevoid This message was authored by: Thevoid

Re: Sky Stream & Fibre Renewal

p.s. looks like stream will only increase by about £3 after the 18 months so guessing it's unlikely to be discounted if I call? I presumed it would go up by £15 - £20 as no longer in the contract.

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Sky Stream & Fibre Renewal

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Discounts offered on renewal will vary, and Sky may not even offer any discounts. Typically you can get prices cheaper than the list price by signing up to a new 24 month contract, however even those offered may be the same/more than the previous deal you were on.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion