Discussion topic: Returned sky equipment but have just received note that I'm going to be charged

This message was authored by JTCAI This message was authored by: JTCAI

Returned sky equipment but have just received note that I'm going to be charged

Checked tracking of the package, and can see it has been delivered. Obviously, I'd rather them not charge me for something they have already received.

Tried calling but cannot get through. Anyone had any previous with this and how to resolve?

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Returned sky equipment but have just received note that I'm going to be charged

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@JTCAI 

You don't need to return Sky+ equipment (you've originally posted on the Sky+ board). Is it Sky Q equipment you've returned and do you still have that tracking information? (Don't post the details of tracking on here). 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
JTCAI
Topic Author

Re: Returned sky equipment but have just received note that I'm going to be charged

Sorry - yes, it's Sky Q equipment. 

And yes, I have the tracking information.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@JTCAI 

Has Sky told you that your equipment has not been returned, if so and has you have proof we can arrange some help for you via here.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
JTCAI
Topic Author

Hi, they have not acknowledged the completed return. The only communication I have received from Sky is of their intent to charge me for not returning the equipment. 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@JTCAI 
I’ve escalated your post to Sky and the Messaging Team may get in touch with you later.

Look out for a blue/red speech bubble at the bottom of your forum page. Once that appears you have 48 hours to click on it and join the private chat or it will close automatically. If you fail to respond to each chat reply within 48 hours the chat will again close down automatically even if your issue hasn’t been resolved. Replies from Sky are not instant so you’ll need to regularly check the chat thread.

This link explains the Community Messaging process.
https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent an invite to chat.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion