Discussion topic: Returned equipent

This message was authored by Sumaricon This message was authored by: Sumaricon

Returned equipent

I returned equipment to Sky on 11th September in the box provided.  On 13th September I had a message from Sky to say the equipment had been received by the courier.  I checked Royal Mail tracking which confirmed that delivery had been made on 13th September. 

Notwithstanding this on Monday I received a text message requesting urgent return 'to avoid a fine'.

Clearly an error at Sky's end that meeds correcting - is there a quick route to do this?

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Returned equipent

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Sumaricon 

Have you retained that Tracking information? 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
Sumaricon
Topic Author
This message was authored by Sumaricon This message was authored by: Sumaricon

Re: returned equipment

I have a Certificate of Posting and screenshots of the Sky text message and the Royal Mail tracking showing delivery.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Sumaricon 
I’ve escalated your post to Sky and the Messaging Team may get in touch with you later.

Look out for a blue/red speech bubble at the bottom of your forum page. Once that appears you have 48 hours to click on it and join the private chat or it will close automatically. If you fail to respond to each chat reply within 48 hours the chat will again close down automatically even if your issue hasn’t been resolved. Replies from Sky are not instant so you’ll need to regularly check the chat thread.

This link explains the Community Messaging process.
https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent an invite to chat.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion