Discussion topic: Retiring sky box

This message was authored by Marlie+jamie This message was authored by: Marlie+jamie

Retiring sky box

hello I have recently cancelled sky tv and was due to send the box back. I have totally forgot to do this as I have just had a baby and things have been crazy. I received an email today to say I would be charged for not sending. I will get this sent away today this will stop the refund payment 

All Replies

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: Retiring sky box

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Marlie+jamie wrote:

I will get this sent away today this will stop the refund payment 

Typically the charge will be applied automatically and then refunded when Sky know they have received the item(s) : be sure to keep the proof of posting receipt.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Retiring sky box

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Marlie+jamie 

You might be charged so when you return it make sure you get and keep proof of posting then when the tracking shows it has arrived and if you have been charhed if you post back on here we can help you to get the payment refunded.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion