Discussion topic: Renewal

This message was authored by Malcolm+Rich This message was authored by: Malcolm+Rich

Renewal

24 years Diamond member whats it worth, nothing, want to increase my subscription?

Best Answers
This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf Answer

Re: Renewal

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Malcolm+Rich  Vip status has never been about what a customer pays so that's irrelevant 

if you want to renew give sky a call and see if you can agree a price you find acceptable but in return you will need to commit to a new 18 month minimum term 

if sky offers you an acceptable price you would need to accept it on the spot has it won't be available next time you call

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

Have you spoken to them?  Prices increase automatically when your minimum term expires.

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Called Sky to negotiate?

VIP status has no bearing on subscription charges.

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf Answer

@Malcolm+Rich  Vip status has never been about what a customer pays so that's irrelevant 

if you want to renew give sky a call and see if you can agree a price you find acceptable but in return you will need to commit to a new 18 month minimum term 

if sky offers you an acceptable price you would need to accept it on the spot has it won't be available next time you call

Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

Malcolm+Rich
Topic Author
This message was authored by Malcolm+Rich This message was authored by: Malcolm+Rich

Sky phoned and apparently best deal was an increase 24 years and a Diamond member means nothing!

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Malcolm+Rich wrote:

Sky phoned and apparently best deal was an increase 24 years and a Diamond member means nothing!

Already asked and answered.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

@Malcolm+Rich wrote:

It depends on good your previous deal was.  Increases are likely to be inevitable in the current environment.  But if you're not happy with the price then you can give notice to leave - this may spark them into action.

@Malcolm+Rich wrote:

Sky phoned and apparently best deal was an increase...

If you don't at first succeed......

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Alternatively make the call and ask the question yourself and you never know you may get a better offer then 

My renewal is due in February.  I'm being realistic and expecting to pay a little more than I am now.

But there will be a general increase in April, which may be interesting so bear that in mind.

This message was authored by Hilchi This message was authored by: Hilchi

Hi all

I would like to know any cheapest offer option for my renewal contract?

Thanks all

Mr S.

This message was authored by Hilchi This message was authored by: Hilchi

So sorry, missing type what's plan I'm looking for... just a home broadband service.

Thanks

@Hilchi wrote:

I would like to know any cheapest offer option for my renewal contract?

You're asking other customers. Better to ask Sky. Give them a call.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion