Discussion topic: Renewal deal agreed on via the message

This message was authored by Barbie101 This message was authored by: Barbie101

Renewal deal agreed on via the message

Four days ago  used the virtual messenger and was transferred to an agent. We agreed on a renewal deal and he said he had put the order in.  I have heard nothing since. How long does it take for this to be processed before I will see it in Future Bills section of accounts. Thank you. 

Best Answers
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

Re: Renewal deal agreed on via the message

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Barbie101 usually you would get a confirmation email and updated documents in the Messages section of your My Sky account to confirm the agreement and officially start the new minimum term contract again.

if you haven't received an email of nothing new exists in the Message section I'd suggest giving Sky a call as it would sound like your renewal hasn't been processed.

You can call on 150 from a Sky Talk Line or Sky Mobile.

If you haven't got a current Sky Mobile or Sky Talk this link should help:
https://www.sky.com/help/home Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number. If you are in the ROI on the same link change the flag in the very bottom corner to the ROI flag to obtain an 0818 number.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Barbie101 usually you would get a confirmation email and updated documents in the Messages section of your My Sky account to confirm the agreement and officially start the new minimum term contract again.

if you haven't received an email of nothing new exists in the Message section I'd suggest giving Sky a call as it would sound like your renewal hasn't been processed.

You can call on 150 from a Sky Talk Line or Sky Mobile.

If you haven't got a current Sky Mobile or Sky Talk this link should help:
https://www.sky.com/help/home Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number. If you are in the ROI on the same link change the flag in the very bottom corner to the ROI flag to obtain an 0818 number.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Barbie101
Topic Author
This message was authored by Barbie101 This message was authored by: Barbie101

@MarkGoldsmith Thank you for your reply. I did as advised and they confirmed that the deal had been offered and I had accepted but it had not been processed. They told me it would looked into and I should have a resolution within 7 working days. I am pleased to say I received an email within an hour and my future bills now shows the prices agreed. 

Thanks again. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion