Discussion topic: Remove sky sports

This message was authored by Andy0071 This message was authored by: Andy0071

Remove sky sports

Remove sky sports from package

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Remove sky sports

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Andy0071 
To remove part of your Sky Q/+ TV package you will need to contact Sky and give 31 days notice. Be aware if you have 'in contract' discounts you may not be able to remove them. Also make sure cancellation of a certain add on doesn’t cancel another discount. If you subscribe to Glass or Stream it’s slightly different whereby some packages can be removed directly from your MySky account. See this link
https://www.sky.com/mysky/tv/tv-packs

Select ‘Need more help’ at the bottom of the following link which will lead to contact details.
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/cancel-sky-tv#contact-leave
(Make sure the flag in the bottom right corner is the correct one ie; UK or ROI).
UK customer ~ The link may include an email link and also a Message Us option (which is normally available between 9am and 7.30pm).
ROI customer ~ it’s only by calling Sky Ireland or writing in.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

@Andy0071 wrote:
Remove sky sports from package

Not really sure what you are expecting to happen by posting 5 words on a public forum. The only way to remove the Sky Sports Pack from either Q or Sky Streaming services is by phoning Sky.

You can call on 150 from a Sky Talk Line or Sky Mobile.

If you haven't got a current Sky Mobile or Sky Talk this link should help:
https://www.sky.com/help/home Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number. If you are in the ROI on the same link change the flag in the very bottom corner to the ROI flag to obtain an 0818 number.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Jeanette182 This message was authored by: Jeanette182

Hi I would like to cancel sky sports ad I was giving the wrong information please 

This message was authored by Jeanette182 This message was authored by: Jeanette182

I would like to cancel sky sports as I said to the advisor tonight I would like football and  wrestling and we have just seen that wrestling is on as its on tnt instead of sky sports and I was not told that and  that what I need please can you help with this as don't really be wanting to pay for half of want I need many thanks 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Jeanette182 

You will need to call Sky to speak to an agent again if you only signed up yesterday. You can't cancel via the forum as we're customers here. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

@Jeanette182 wrote:

I would like to cancel sky sports as I said to the advisor tonight I would like football and  wrestling and we have just seen that wrestling is on as its on tnt instead of sky sports and I was not told that and  that what I need please can you help with this as don't really be wanting to pay for half of want I need many thanks 

@Jeanette182You mentioned you only wanted Sky Sports for football and wrestling. What football competitions were you wanting to watch? TNT Sports have the majority of the UEFA Champions League and Europa League tournaments (1 game a week is on Amazon), with essentially 1 PL game a week and a couple of Serie A games a week. Sky Sports has the Football League, the majority of the PL and the German football.

Also whilst TNT Sports has wrestling now, that ends at the 2024 when it goes to Netflix.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion