Discussion topic: Refund and remove

This message was authored by william+jackson This message was authored by: william+jackson

Refund and remove

Hi, just 2 quick questions. I cancelled my broadband a few weeks ago as I was out of contract on the 02/08/ but sky has still taken the money for the whole of august and my future payments still have broadband payments on them. 
How long does it take to get refunded?How long for broadband to be removed from my bill?

Thx

Bill

Best Answers
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

Re: Refund and remove

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

That is perfectly normal @william+jackson Refunds can take up to 6 weeks from your last day of connection providing the payment method is still active on your Sky account. This will be longer if the payment method has been cancelled as Sky will have to manually raise a cheque and post it to you.

Your bills will probably update after 2 August.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

Re: Refund and remove

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

That is perfectly normal @william+jackson Refunds can take up to 6 weeks from your last day of connection providing the payment method is still active on your Sky account. This will be longer if the payment method has been cancelled as Sky will have to manually raise a cheque and post it to you.

Your bills will probably update after 2 August.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion