Discussion topic: Refund after cancelling sky

This message was authored by Tina110 This message was authored by: Tina110

Refund after cancelling sky

I cancelled my sky broadband and it stopped on 16th may 2024. I also cancelled my sky Q which stopped on 3rd June 2024. I was asked to return equipment which I did all apart from a booster 4 which sky said I had but I don't believe I did. I got charged for this, ok I'll let that go. However I am still being charged £16.00 per month! I have not cancelled my direct debit as sky informed me that any refunds would not be paid if I did. I have rung them on several occasions to query this and ask where my refunds are and why am I still being charged!  One time I was told by a very helpful guy (or so I thought) that he would take

charge of the error and that I was not expected to ring back and he would get it all sorted along with a refund and would ring me back on his next shift to inform me of what he had done and that the refund had been actioned. He could see what had happened but not why it had, apparently my cancellation any got stuck in the system! I've heard nothing further from him. I have rung again and assured a refund would be sorted. To date I have received a refund of £7.61 and an email on Friday to say another £14.06 will be refunded on my bill next month! I'm not a sky customer so why would I have a bill. I'm also not sure how sky came up with these amounts when £16.00 a month has left my account since my subscriptions ended! 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Refund after cancelling sky

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Tina110 

Have yiu cehcked what will have been your future bills to see if there are any credits on them because if you do it is this that can be refunded.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion