Discussion topic: Refer a friend voucher doesn’t work

This message was authored by Nat+j This message was authored by: Nat+j

Refer a friend voucher doesn’t work

I referred my mum to sky and we both received a £75 prepaid card which we had to activate. Followers all the rules and activated the card but when trying to purchase something in a shop the payment is declined. I can't get through to sky to speak to a human and I can't get past the virtual assistant as it doesn't u sweat and my problem. I have been a loyal customer of sky  for many many years I find this very poor service and false advertising if you can't use your rewards 

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Refer a friend voucher doesn’t work

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Perhaps the people that answer calls from that number don't work on Sundays which is why I suggest trying again from tomorrow onwards.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

There is a free number you can call at the bottom of this link:

"What should I do if I have problems with My Reward":

https://www.sky.com/refer-a-friend

If you can't get through today then I would try again sometime from Monday onwards.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Nat+j
Topic Author
This message was authored by Nat+j This message was authored by: Nat+j

Many thanks tried that number and it won't let me get past the options grrrr Thankyou anyway 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Perhaps the people that answer calls from that number don't work on Sundays which is why I suggest trying again from tomorrow onwards.

This message was authored by Viv561 This message was authored by: Viv561

There is a specific phone number that is supposed to deal with the voucher scheme..   All quite useless. Give incorrrect information and advise that they are dealing with your query.  It's not a UK call centre

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion