Discussion topic: Reduce my monthly bill, it’s far too high. Can I change anything. Packages maybe?

This message was authored by TLenton-Baker This message was authored by: TLenton-Baker

Reduce my monthly bill, it’s far too high. Can I change anything. Packages maybe?

My bill is far too high. If nothing can be done to reduce my bill, then I will cancel my contract with Sky. I have been a very loyal customer for 20 years. 
Can you please look into this for me, I really need you to, I have financial issues.

Thank you

Tina

All Replies

This message was authored by MightyQuinn This message was authored by: MightyQuinn

Re: Reduce my monthly bill, it’s far too high. Can I change anything. Packages maybe?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @TLenton-Baker   I'm afraid that you will need to contact Sky. Nobody is going to look into this on the back of a public community forum post.

This message was authored by daveNOS This message was authored by: daveNOS

Re: Reduce my monthly bill, it’s far too high. Can I change anything. Packages maybe?

@TLenton-Baker You will have to call Sky to see what they can do to help, the forum is manned mainly by fellow customers and the few Sky staff here cannot negotiate deals or action reductions or cancellations.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@TLenton-Baker 
Discounts may have recently expired or be ending soon. Sky will have told you the date the discount was ending when you took it out. Perhaps compare a previous bill to your latest bill and see where the amounts differ
www.sky.com/bill.

If your discounts have ended the best deals are normally acquired by calling Sky to try to negotiate a new deal or potentially amend your package which will now require a 24 month minimum term contract. Remember Sky are not obliged to offer you another discount, and recent posts on here indicate that significant discounts are much harder to come by. If you’re offered something acceptable be prepared to agree to it there and then because if you decide to think about it the offer may no longer be available when you call back.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by LadyA55 This message was authored by: LadyA55

Me too! I've just called sky to get them to reduce the price hike from £50 to £86.50 and this is with no change to service or my existing package! I was offered an £8 pm reduction! Complaint has gone in and I'm waiting for a response! Not fair that new customers get a better deal than loyal! I'm same as you, if I don't get a satisfactory response, I'll be off! 

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@LadyA55 £86.50 will be the standard, list price. Anything less than that, i.e. your previous subscription,  will be a discounted price. Sky don't have to offer discounts, so I'm not sure you have grounds for complaint, but you never know, it might result in a better offer. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion