Discussion topic: Re: My account is restricted

This message was authored by Kimeva24 This message was authored by: Kimeva24

Re: My account is restricted

I paid my bill the day my second bill came out ( as that is when my husband gets his benefits) and now they have restricted my account and won't allow me to speak to anyone until I have paid my SECOND BILL. 

This is utterly ridiculous and I want someone to call me so I can have my account reinstated please. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Kimeva24 

No one will call you. We are customers on here. If your Sky services have been restricted (it’s normally only a missed payment that triggers this), Sky won’t reinstate them until you’ve paid what (Sky believe) is owed in full and set up a new continuous payment method. If your payment is two or more weeks overdue you will have to pay the next bill as well. Any calls to Sky will only prompt you to make your payment.

If you can’t pay what you owe in one go you can pay what you want, but until the bill is fully paid Sky will not reinstate your services. Sky don't allow payment plans on overdue live accounts, nor will they consider promises to pay on or by a certain date.

Once your full payment has cleared and is in Sky’s account your services should be reinstated, but this may not be instant. Also, any payment you make over a weekend or on a Bank Holiday won’t be processed until the following week as banks are closed.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Kimeva24  No one will or can call you on the back of a forum pist, if your normal payment is 2 weeks more overdcue Sky will want you to pay the next months bill also.

Going by your post this seems to be the case.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Kimeva24
Topic Author
This message was authored by Kimeva24 This message was authored by: Kimeva24

@Daniel0210 

Thanks for the answer although I think it's total **bleep** on sky's part. I have always paid my bills this way as my husband only gets benefits once per month and we need the WiFi for court cases and meetings for his son through Teams. 

I'm hoping nothing comes up within the next two weeks before he gets paid.

Thank you again. Have a great weekend. 

This message was authored by MATTHEW1363 This message was authored by: MATTHEW1363

Unfortunately I've had the same happen to me I owe £190.59 on my Sky account told them I can only bring my account up to date in 5 days time obviously they won't allow me to give me more time till then but it's something I'll have to accept for now for the next couple of days

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion