Discussion topic: Query on my account

This message was authored by Pam50 This message was authored by: Pam50

Query on my account

Surya called me on 20/03/24. I was going to cancel my subscription due to the cost. He offered me a package:

TV £31.50

B/B £38.00

i do not need Movies or Sports channels 

i work away each month and have only just got down to reconciling my bank.

I see that you are taking £79 per month. This was not agreed.

please note I will cancel this when the contract is up and as soon as I get a new mobile contract, I will cancel that too. I thought that SKY was a reputable company and I am deeply disappointed .

Regards

Pam Streeter

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Query on my account

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Pam50 

Could the extra amount include an Admin charge? Admin charges are usually added to discounted deals (new or on renewal), and it’s normally £10 per discount. Perhaps check your future bills and see if the charges have been credited back. If you negotiated the deal on the phone and these admin charge(s) weren’t mentioned contact Sky again. They should be able to listen back on your original call and if they weren’t mentioned they will hopefully cancel them.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Query on my account

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If you agreed in March then what you agreed is may not have had the annual price rise included. Likely you feel under the price protection which would have meant instead of the annual price rise happening in April for you it got pushed back a couple of months as is common for contracts agreed close to the annual price rise.

Also this is a Sky customer forum so threatening to cancel here makes absolutely no difference and won't get any attention from Sky.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion