Discussion topic: Payment Method Issue

This message was authored by EnriqueSV This message was authored by: EnriqueSV

Payment Method Issue

I am trying to change my payment method to my Sky Broadband over and over again from computer and mobile app but in all the cases the page is not working or they give me a error message. I am just trying to change how to pay my bills.

Anyone have the same problem and can give me a email or anything to contact them to solve this problem?

PD: I changed the Sky Glass Payment Method without any problem, is just the Broadband.

Many thanks.

Enrique.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Payment Method Issue

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

You don't need to change your actual

psyment method as it will be the same no matter if you are using your computer or the MySky app to view your bills.

So can you get logged into the MySky app and can view your bills ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
EnriqueSV
Topic Author

I have a new bank account just for the bills, thats why I want to change the method, I did not have any problem changing the Sky Glass Bill method, but the broadband is impossible, the page is always crashing. I can access to my Sky Account without any problem, is just this part I am saying.

Thanks for your quick answer.

So the page crashes when on both the Sky website and the MySky app ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
EnriqueSV
Topic Author

Yes, thats it. And only in the Broadband change Payment Method .

@EnriqueSV 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent an invite to chat.Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent an invite to chat.

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

We are still looking to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion