Discussion topic: Paying bill

This message was authored by Aaron87 This message was authored by: Aaron87

Paying bill

I suffered a head injury last month and not long come out off hospital. Because of this I ain't got no money and missed paying my bill for broadband when it was due. I won't get no money till the end of this month 

Best Answers
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

Re: Paying bill

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Unfortunately in that case your Sky services will likely be restricted as that is Skys automated process.

Typcially if you pay by DD and it fails you get a 10 day grace period, after which they will try to take the DD again. If the second attempt fails you will be asked to manually pay within a short time frame before your services are restricted.

If you are late by over 2 weeks Sky will likely ask for the next bill to also be paid before service is restored, and you will also need to setup a new continuous payment method on your account.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

Re: Paying bill

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Unfortunately in that case your Sky services will likely be restricted as that is Skys automated process.

Typcially if you pay by DD and it fails you get a 10 day grace period, after which they will try to take the DD again. If the second attempt fails you will be asked to manually pay within a short time frame before your services are restricted.

If you are late by over 2 weeks Sky will likely ask for the next bill to also be paid before service is restored, and you will also need to setup a new continuous payment method on your account.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion