Discussion topic: Paid my tv bill early by accident instead of my mobile bill, will my direct debit still come out?

This message was authored by Amy1095 This message was authored by: Amy1095

Paid my tv bill early by accident instead of my mobile bill, will my direct debit still come out?

Paid my tv bill early by accident instead of my mobile bill, will my direct debit still come out as its meant to on the 16th? Even though ive paid it.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Paid my tv bill early by accident instead of my mobile bill, will my direct debit still come out

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Amy1095 wrote:

will my direct debit still come out as its meant to on the 16th? Even though ive paid it.

It might do, what shows against the bill, does it show as paid, if not does the payment you made appeared now as a credit ?

If you have a direct debit set up on your mobile you shouldn't need to pay the bill manually if that is what you were going to do.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Amy1095
Topic Author
This message was authored by Amy1095 This message was authored by: Amy1095

Re: Paid my tv bill early by accident instead of my mobile bill, will my direct debit still come out

My mobile payment wasnt taken so was in debit, so tried to pay that but instead i paid the sky tv bill instead and then paid the mobile bill after. 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Is your mobile bill usually paid by a direct debit and if so on what date each month does this usually happen ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Vestoffon This message was authored by: Vestoffon

If you pId your bill early sky will adjust your account and show paid and you are in credit

they will not take your usual DD you will skip this month

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion