Discussion topic: Not accepting bank details

This message was authored by Frankie811 This message was authored by: Frankie811

Not accepting bank details

I'm having trouble updating direct debit to my Virgin money bank account it accepts it everywhere else fine but on sky not accepting them even tried updating over phone and saying something went wrong I've checked the details many times there definitely correct only having issue with sky 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Not accepting bank details

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

You haven't said what is actually happening so all you can do is to phone Sky and speak to someone so they can update the details for you if either using the MySky app or a different web browser doesn't work for you.

150 is the free number to use from a Sky Mobile or Sky Talk phone otherwise under "Need more help ?" link at the bottom of the page on this link is the number to call Sky on:

https://www.sky.com/help/home

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Frankie811
Topic Author
This message was authored by Frankie811 This message was authored by: Frankie811

Re: Not accepting bank details

Sky tell me the sort code is wrong but it isn't and i use it everywhere else i spoke to them on phone twice explaining I've all my other direct debits set up on my current account but they still tell me it's invalid sort code even thou it's correct sort code I asked can they get there technical team to look into why sky is showing the sort code invalid they say they won't as it's not a issue with them it's because I'm giving them a invalid sort code which i ain't as it's exactly right checked several times use it everywhere else with no issues checked with bank on my card everything 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion