Discussion topic: New broadband account access

This message was authored by dave+the+box This message was authored by: dave+the+box

New broadband account access

I already have Sky TV.

I went through a comparison site to get a discount card when applying for broadband. This took me through to sky and I put my normal email (I use for sky) into the application and it all went through. At no point did it say I was a returning customer. 

I got to the payment page and it was accepted and I got an email from sky with a new account number. 

It then went to a new page asking me to set up a new sky ID but had a link on the page to sign in if I had a sky ID already. I clicked on this and signed in  but it then said the order was cancelled. 

When I tried to go back to the original page showing how to create a new account it wouldn't go back to it.

How do I check the broadband is still scheduled and link the order to my current account.

Many thanks

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: New broadband account access

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It appears to have gone through as a new order so isn't and can't be linked to your current Sky ID for your TV, this would be the case if you were given a new account number as you would need to use that to setup a new Sky ID to be able to access this order, this will mean you would have to use a different email address.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
dave+the+box
Topic Author
This message was authored by dave+the+box This message was authored by: dave+the+box

Re: New broadband account access

Thank you for the reply. A minor irritation only.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion