Discussion topic: My bill

This message was authored by Marc27 This message was authored by: Marc27

My bill

Hi everyone my bill seem to increase through the month I checked it last week and it seems to have gone up by 10 pound I'm.not sure if I wrong about this so was wondering if anyone else as had this problem Thanks for taking the time to read

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: My bill

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Marc27  Did you compare your previous bill to your current bill?  Has a discount ended?  It could also be the annual price rise due every April.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Marc27
Topic Author
This message was authored by Marc27 This message was authored by: Marc27

• It's my first bill I checked it and it seems to have gone up as I say I.might be wrong so just wanted to know if this was a common thing with them 
  • Thank you
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Marc27 
If you’re a new customer your first couple of bills are usually higher, basically due to the dates they cover (more than the usual number of days). In effect you’ll be charged from the date of the activation up until the end of that billed month, and for the next month in advance. Check your future bills to see if they reflect the amount you were expecting. Also see these links
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/understanding-my-bills
and
https://www.sky.com/manage/bill/future

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion