Discussion topic: My account is restricted

This message was authored by Shazza8 This message was authored by: Shazza8

My account is restricted

My account is restricted and I can't get intouch with anyone I need to talk to someone about my problem. Sharon

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: My account is restricted

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It is to late to talk to Sky now as should you call them you will be unable to speak to them as you will be redirected to pay the outstanding bill as you should have spoekn to them before the bill was due to be paid.

So now you will need to pay what is owed, setup the direct debit again before your services are restored.

As well has paying the bill in full you will also need to setup a payment method which you can do here:

https://www.sky.com/myaccount/bill/change-payment-method

Also if you were more than two weeks late in paying this then you would also need to pay the next bill as well.

Once you have done been done your services will be restored once the payment has been cleared by the banking system.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Are you seeing a restricted message when you try to access your account online or are your services suspended due to a bill not being paid ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Shazza8
Topic Author

not paying my bill

Shazza8
Topic Author

How can I talk to sky as I've tried everything 

Sharon 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

It is to late to talk to Sky now as should you call them you will be unable to speak to them as you will be redirected to pay the outstanding bill as you should have spoekn to them before the bill was due to be paid.

So now you will need to pay what is owed, setup the direct debit again before your services are restored.

As well has paying the bill in full you will also need to setup a payment method which you can do here:

https://www.sky.com/myaccount/bill/change-payment-method

Also if you were more than two weeks late in paying this then you would also need to pay the next bill as well.

Once you have done been done your services will be restored once the payment has been cleared by the banking system.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion