Discussion topic: Missing £5 set up fee refund

This message was authored by Tester9091 This message was authored by: Tester9091

Missing £5 set up fee refund

Hi,

We signed up to sky broadband earlier this year however they were never able to provide service as Openreach lines weren't installed in our area.

We cancelled the service as we were waiting too long for sky to provide broadband service for us.

We initially paid a £5 set up fee when we bought the sky broadband package. We never received this £5 back and I would like to know when this will be received back.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Missing £5 set up fee refund

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Did you get around to setting up a Sky ID so you can access what would have been your billing account which would have been via this link as I am wondering if the £5 is on it as a credit:

https://www.sky.com/manage/bill/

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Tester9091
Topic Author
This message was authored by Tester9091 This message was authored by: Tester9091

We set up a sky ID with the same email we used when we signed up to sky broadband but I'm not sure if they are correctly linked. We have an account number that was given to us when we signed up to sky broadband. Would it be best if we qoute that account number and see about getting the refund? 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Tester9091 wrote:

Would it be best if we qoute that account number and see about getting the refund? 

Yes that is what I would do.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion