Discussion topic: Missed payment and cost

This message was authored by Clairec1970 This message was authored by: Clairec1970

Missed payment and cost

Hello i have missed my payment due to some personal reasons and also i have noticed that my bill has gone up to £158 a month which I can't afford can you help me please 

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Missed payment and cost

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

We're customers here. To negotiate a new discount deal, give Sky a call. You may have to sort out your outstanding bill before you can be put through to an adviser.

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Missed payment and cost

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Clairec1970 - if your bill has gone up it sounds like your minimum term contract as ended. 

Firstly you need to pay your outstanding bill and clear your debt with Sky before they go ahead and restrict your services. Once the bill has been paid and a new continuous payment method has been setup you should be able to phone Sky and see if you can negoitate a new contract at a reduced rate ( you may need to downgrade your package also to achieve something that will fit into your budget).

The other option is of course to completely cancel Sky.

You can call on 150 from a Sky Talk Line or Sky Mobile.

If you haven't got a current Sky Mobile or Sky Talk this link should help:
https://www.sky.com/help/home Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number. If you are in the ROI on the same link change the flag in the very bottom corner to the ROI flag to obtain an 0818 number.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion